Microsoft Mixed Reality Feature Tool will not open - Computer information, Specs, and Program Logs for reference

Viewed 488

I am a student learning to use Unity for HoloLens 2 Development. I am working through the guide in link 1. I am trying to get the Mixed Reality Feature Tool working, but it will not open. The process appears in task manager and draws memory, but it will not open as a window.

My system summary is:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 720 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz Installed RAM 6.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I have windows 10 Pro and my OS build is 19043.1706

The program logs says:

"Mixed Reality Feature Tool 1.0.2206.1 [6/11/2022 4:26:48 PM] Refreshing the Primary catalog. [6/11/2022 4:26:48 PM] Reading Primary feed [6/11/2022 4:26:50 PM] Reading version information for com.microsoft.altspacevr_uploader [6/11/2022 4:26:50 PM] Reading additional information for com.microsoft.altspacevr_uploader"

Any idea why it won't work?

0 Answers
Related