Deploy uniswap v3 subgraph to local graph-node error: indexing handleIncreaseLiquidity Token#get:decimals with message: "Value is not a BigInt"

Viewed 259

Hi, I' m tring to deploy this subgraph to a local graph node that is connected to a local ethereum node on the goerli network.

The OS is xubuntu v21.10 .

The node is hyperledger besu v22.1.2.

The graph-node version is 0.26.0 and run with docker-compose .

In the subgraph.yaml i have removed this:

graft:

  base: 

  block: 

Because i haven't this subgraph deployed local, i changed the network to goerli and the start block to '7011478'. For the deploy I use these commands: yarn

yarn codegen

yarn create-local

yarn deploy-local

After deployment and after some blocks have been indexed I get this error:

ERRO Handler skipped due to execution failure, error: Mapping aborted at ~lib/@graphprotocol/graph-ts/index.ts, line 811, column 4, with message: Value is not a BigInt. wasm backtrace: 0: 0x25f8 - !src/types/schema/Token#get:decimals 1: 0x2611 - !~lib/@graphprotocol/graph-ts/index/BigDecimal#constructor 2: 0x29e3 - !src/mappings/ position-manager/handleDecreaseLiquidity , handler: handleIncreaseLiquidity, block_hash: 0x41ea414f5ef6ef940b2b0557d0f403f8b2c1c32c22616dd4d45e0cf3a81dc8d0, block_number: 7011552, sgd: 1, subgraph_id: QmNwsfk3kJi8zzmBDVEiCGqioRnpyZM1iSTPPVYVNyDsop, component: SubgraphInstanceManager

With which version of graph-node was this subgraph deployed?

Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

0 Answers
Related