I'm developing a dataviz project and I came across the report generated by Last.FM, in which there is a clock chart to represent the distribution of records by hours.
The chart in question is this:

It is an interactive graph, so I tried to use the Plotly library to try to replicate the chart, but without success.
Is there any way to replicate this in Plotly? Here are the data I need to represent
listeningHour = df.hour.value_counts().rename_axis('hour').reset_index(name='counts')
listeningHour
hour counts
0 17 16874
1 18 16703
2 16 14741
3 19 14525
4 23 14440
5 22 13455
6 20 13119
7 21 12766
8 14 11605
9 13 11575
10 15 11491
11 0 10220
12 12 7793
13 1 6057
14 9 3774
15 11 3476
16 10 1674
17 8 1626
18 2 1519
19 3 588
20 6 500
21 7 163
22 4 157
23 5 26
