Assign Image To ZKTeco Device

Viewed 142

I am trying to assign image to ZKTeco device with the model SFace900. Purpose is to recognize user on face detection. I've a SDK that works fine to download attendance from device using a C# app, in the same time I can see two default methods is given to assign image or user face as follows:

axCZKEM1.SetUserFace()
axCZKEM1.SetUserFaceStr()

I am not sure but I think it requires base64 string to transfer image to the device. So I tried something like this:

private void SetUserFaceStr(string val)
{
   zkemkeeper.CZKEMClass axCZKEM1 = new zkemkeeper.CZKEMClass();
   axCZKEM1.Connect_Net(IP, Port);
   
   int idwErrorCode = 0;
   var plainTextBytes = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(val);

       
   if (axCZKEM1.SetUserFaceStr(axCZKEM1.MachineNumber, userId, 50, val, byteString.Length))
   {
      MessageBox.Show("SetUserFaceStr!", "Success");
   }
   else
   {
      axCZKEM1.GetLastError(ref idwErrorCode);
      MessageBox.Show("Operation failed,ErrorCode=" + idwErrorCode.ToString(), "Error");
   }
}

The val variable is actually a base64 string that I am trying to pass. The reason I tried the above, is for this link - Assign Image or Set face. Though I failed, it throws error code 2. Is there anyone who faced the same situation or came up with a solution? This is one of my R & D project, so expecting some suggestions if this can be done.

1 Answers

Model: SFace900 doesnt record the face image for matching, rather it records the face template which is encrypted data of the face features. So, you can not add the face for attendance/punch recording.

You can try this with SpeedFace(AI) series models. If you want to try the cloud based api, then you can try cams utron multiface model with its own api

Related