I have a pandas dataframe with values on each cell like this:
GRI 101: Foundation:
• Clause 1.1 (Stakeholder Inclusiveness principle)
• Clause 1.3 (Materiality principle)
• Clause 2.1 (Applying the Reporting Principles)
GRI 102: General Disclosures: Disclosures 102-40, 102-42, 102-43, and 102-44
By using:
df['column'].str.findall(r'\d+-\d+').str.join('\n')
I am able to get the values:
102-40
102-42
102-43
102-44
Which is good, but apart from those values I got, I need a way to also extract the the 101 and append the clauses you see in the text. I need to be able to also gather those values and get something like this:
102-40
102-42
102-43
102-44
101-1.1
101-1.3
101-2.1
Not sure if it is possible, the reason for this is I have tons of values like this and I need to get them to use them then as reference to be able to perform a relationship between two ESG standards based on those values.