Is there a way to prevent a column from being copied to the clipboard?
I currently have row-grouping enabled with groupDisplayType: 'groupRows' and enableRangeSelection: true
If I drag a selection across rows, and thus across the row-group labels, they get included in the clipboard payload - I would like to exclude it, is this possible? I don't see any clipboard related events related to copying data, only pasting
I first tried setting gridOptions.copyGroupHeadersToClipboard=false but this did not prevent it from being copied / pasted
I also tried implementing processCellForClipboard and I can return params.node.group ? undefined : params.value however it still creates a blank row in the pasted data from the clipboard (an improvement but is there a way to remove the row completely?)
The most radical approach I tried was implementing onRangeSelectionChanged and basically de-selecting (by splitting the CellRange objects into two if a row-group cell existed in the middle of one) and calling api.clearRangeSelection() and api.addCellRange() but this was flaky at best