I have developed a simple login component for my project. In this I am having two fields (UserName and Password) along with onSubmit handler. I need to pass the onSubmit handler through the props to the components which accepts two params(Username and Password). When I am calling the onsubmit handler I need to call handler with password and username password as params. I have wrote the logic for the same but when I am rendering I am not getting the textbox to fill (userName and Password). Any one can help me to sort out this issue? Thanks in advance. I have wrote down the code below.
function FormDetails(props) {
return (
<div>
<form onSubmitHandler={props.onSubmitHandler}>
<input type="text" id="user-input" name="userName" />
<input type="password" id="password-input" name="password" />
<button type="submit">Submit</button>
</form>
</div>
);
}
function LoginForm() {
const [form, setForm] = useState({
userName: "",
password: "",
});
const onSubmitHandler = (e) => {
e.preventDefault();
console.log("form.userName", form.userName);
setForm({ [e.target.name]: e.target.value });
};
if (form.userName && form.password == null) {
return <FormDetails onSubmitHandler={onSubmitHandler} />;
}
return (
<div>
UserName:{form.userName}
Password:{form.password}
</div>
);
}
export default LoginForm;