I'm trying to publish 3 projects as a nuget package. The following GitHub workflow works fine publishing Project1, but it doesn't publish src/Project2/Project2.csproj and src/Project3/Project3.csproj.
I tried to create 3 files with the exact same code but for each one of the projects and there is a conflict in versionize. The first project is being published just fine but the rest of them fail because of the versions.
How can I make it work that way?
name: Publish
on:
push:
branches: [ main ]
pull_request:
branches: [ main ]
jobs:
build:
runs-on: ubuntu-latest
steps:
- uses: actions/checkout@v3
with:
fetch-depth: 0
- name: Setup .NET
uses: actions/setup-dotnet@v2
with:
dotnet-version: 6.0.x
source-url: https://nuget.pkg.github.com/Xnt/index.json
env:
NUGET_AUTH_TOKEN: ${{ secrets.PERSONAL_GITHUB_TOKEN }}
- name: Install dotnet tools
run: dotnet tool install --global Versionize
- name: Restore
run: dotnet restore
- name: Build
run: dotnet build -c Release --no-restore
- name: Setup git
run: |
git config --global user.name 'GitHub actions'
git config --global user.email '...'
- name: Version
run: versionize
- name: Push tags
run: |
git push --follow-tags
- name: Pack
run: dotnet pack --no-build -c Release -o . src/Project1/Project1.csproj
- name: Publish
run: dotnet nuget push *.nupkg