I have a Flink application deployed in the Dev cluster.
And I cannot see the logs anywhere in the Flink dashboard. I was told that they used the default logging level. And what might that be?
Where do I reset the logging levels, now that logs are not showing up for the default level?
Just to confirm, I added Sout statements exactly as I added logs. And they show up in the Task manager of the application in Kubernetes. So why not logs??
In the code, the logs are added as such :
log.debug("log statement that you want to be displayed");
Is that the final log level setting? Can I change the log level anywhere?
I mention point 4, because, log.debug() is equivalent to log.level().So if I am setting the level = debug here, then why do the log statements into showing up in Flink dashboard, when I run the app in the dev cluster?