I am attempting to change the format of my forest plot to prepare for publication.
I would like to move the far right hand column that shows the effect estimate currently (in my case odds ratios). Is this column fixed to the right hand side of plot or can it be moved so that it aligns with the other columns and the forest plot itself is on the far right hand side.
This is my current forest plot code
# Forest plot of odds ratio
options(na.action = "na.pass")
forest(res.or,
addpred=TRUE, header=TRUE,
atransf=exp,
order = ormri$year,
xlim = c(-22,10),
ilab=cbind(m1$hiv, m1$con, m1$diffci),
ilab.xpos=c(-14, -10, -5),
ilab.pos = 2,
mlab = "",
digits = 2, cex = 0.75,
col = "blue",
xlab = c("Odds Ratio"),
at=log(c(0.1, .25, 1, 10, 100)))
text(c(-15.5, -11.5, -6.5), 16.5, c("LGE+/N (%)", "LGE+/N (%)", "Diff [95% CI]"), cex=0.75)
text(c(-15.5, -11.5), 17.5, c("HIV+", "HIV -"), font =2, cex = 0.75)
## add text with Q-value, dfs, p-value, and I^2 statistic
text(-22, -1, pos=4, cex=0.75, bquote(paste("RE Model (Q = ",
.(formatC(res.or$QE, digits=2, format="f")), ", df = ", .(res.or$k - res.or$p),
", p = ", .(formatC(res.or$QEp, digits=2, format="f")), "; ", I^2, " = ",
.(formatC(res.or$I2, digits=1, format="f")), "%)")))
Which gives this plot

I would like to move the ODDS RATIO column to be alongside the diff[95 CI] column.