Python help, cannot install NRCLex

Viewed 31

I am new to python. And I want to install NRCLex in pyhton,how can I solve this error? I am using Window, python 3.9. What should I do?

 C:\Windows\system32>pip install nrclex
    Collecting nrclex
      Using cached NRCLex-3.0.0.tar.gz (396 kB)
      Preparing metadata (setup.py) ... error
      error: subprocess-exited-with-error
    
      × python setup.py egg_info did not run successfully.
      │ exit code: 1
      ╰─> [6 lines of output]
          Traceback (most recent call last):
            File "<string>", line 2, in <module>
            File "<pip-setuptools-caller>", line 34, in <module>
            File "C:\Users\LuiT\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-_f2icg4w\nrclex_c5f86ce952164095939d2dc161a7708e\setup.py", line 9, in <module>
              long_description = fh.read()
          UnicodeDecodeError: 'cp950' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 687: illegal multibyte sequence
          [end of output]
    
      note: This error originates from a subprocess, and is likely not a problem with pip.
    error: metadata-generation-failed
    
    × Encountered error while generating package metadata.
    ╰─> See above for output.
    
    note: This is an issue with the package mentioned above, not pip.
    hint: See above for details.
0 Answers
Related