Can't play some youtube videos through iframe

Viewed 49

I developed to play youtube video through iframe and it almost works. but there is also have videos that can't be played in django template(SSR). However above some videos can played in react(CSR).

enter image description here

For example as below

work youtube url: https://youtu.be/bPCYR5Wec-g

not work youtube url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7d-e4BHs0w

How to play this youtube videos?

1 Answers

After checking this answer, I embed the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7d-e4BHs0w using jsfiddle and I got the following text:

Video unavailable

This video has content from LatinAutor - UMPG, who blocked its playing on this website or in this application.

The reason is not shown if you copy/paste the embed link in your browser - i.e. https://www.youtube.com/embed/d7d-e4BHs0w

TL;DR: The video might be not available due to the owner disabled their videos for embedding or YouTube themselfs disables certain videos from being embed - due to copyright issues or any other obscure/non-disclosed reasons...

Related