As you can see, the PLAY/PAUSE icons are too small than intended as well as the whole player is thiner than intended as some viewer will have difficulties to see it. How can I make the whole player bigger? I read that we will not have access to individual controls (eg. Play)
What I want is the WHOLE audio player to be bigger where the PLAY/PAUSE ICONS as well as the SLIDER is more easly visible for everyone.
EDITED with webkit media control styles
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<style>
audio::-webkit-media-controls-play-button {
transform: scale(2, 2);
}
audio::-webkit-media-controls-timeline {
height: 20px;
}
</style>
<body>
<h1>The audio element</h1>
<audio controls controlsList="nodownload noplaybackrate" style="width:600px;">
<source
src="https://content.production.cdn.art19.com/segment_lists/d4e00ef7-1edc-41c2-b4c4-505f1742d71d/20220607-VGhlVGltRmVycmlzc1Nob3dfSW5zaWdodHMgZXAgMV9lZGl0ICgxKS5tcDM-697d12ab-6cb9-4ec3-8856-2bbd8d9c4152.mp3"
type="audio/mpeg">
Your browser does not support the audio element.
</audio>
</body>
</html>
With the webkit audio control styles applied, the player now looks like as follows:
How can I fix that timeline(darker) to be of same size(height) as the gray, think timeline?

