How to get the count of the data returned by executing the TSI query?

Viewed 80

I want to retrieve the data in TSI . I am sending the request from postman client like http://xxxxIPxxx/data-api/api/v1.0/data/variables The request format is :

{ "date": { "from": "2021-08-01T00:00:00Z", "to": "2022-08-31T23:59:59Z" }, "filter": "" , "select": { "properties": "value" }, "limit": 100 }

I wan to get the count of the data returned after executing the script . Please help me how can I achieve that .

1 Answers

How to get the count of the data returned by executing the TSI query?

  • Query - Get Availability Returns the event count distribution and time range for the event timestamp ($ts).

  • Get Environments Availability API: Returns the event count distribution over the event timestamp '$ts'.

  • It returns the count of events broken into intervals of time,

GET https://{environmentFqdn}/availability?api-version=2022-07-31

environmentFqdn can be obtained from the Azure portal

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

Related