So I am developing an app where orders come into a queue where the queue is then worked off of by a group of users. I dont want 2 users to be able to view the same order at the same time as that could obviously cause some problems. I am doing some research but have never really done anything like this so I would like some input from people that have built something similar and the way you implemented it. Currently what I am looking at implementing is a Redis cache on my laravel server.
Extra Info
- Using Laravel backend and Vue 3 front end
- NEED viewing data (whose viewing what) to be able to be loaded on a page reload
- NEED to be able to push live updates of viewing data to active users (I am using pusher currently to push events to front end users)
If you need more information I am more than happy to answer or clarify anything in the comments.