Postman still sends to old sever although I updated its' variable

Viewed 58

Postman still sends to old sever although I updated its' variable. It works correctly on the web app. I've changed the server & linked the new server with the same sub-domain and deployed the same old app.

The windows app

enter image description here

The web app - works fine and it responds as it should

enter image description here

  1. I changed the variable of the URL enter image description
here

  2. I tried to create a new environment - didn't work

  3. I tried to remove the entire workspace - didn't work

  4. I un/re-installed the app - didn't work either

Is there a cache in the app itself or something to clear it to get the new value?

appreciate your help. T^T

An example to clarify my issue:

  • I have a subdomain: backend.mydomain.com
  • I've linked my server IP 152.50.133.60
  • so backend.mydomain.com points to -> 152.50.133.60
  • I made backend.mydomain.com free again to use it on a different server
  • Now I linked my new server IP 163.33.80.92
  • Now my backend.mydomain.com points to -> 163.33.80.92 & it works fine on (the postman web app & chrome)
  • When I try from PC app it still has the old value as in console pic
1 Answers

It worked after:

  1. Signed Out.
  2. Made a request not signed in.
  3. Signed in again, then made a request it worked.

No clue why though!

Related