I have problem with my DT in shiny R. suppose we have the following table:
I got it using the code:
sketch = htmltools::withTags(
table(
class = 'display',
thead(
tr(
th(rowspan = 2, 'Name'),
th(colspan = 2, '2022-06-01'),
th(colspan = 2, '2022-06-02')
),
tr(
lapply(rep(c('Length', 'Width'), 2), th)
)
)
)
)
datatable(df, container = sketch, rownames = FALSE)
I would like to be able to dynamically manage the number of containers automatically. While in the element
lapply (rep (c ('Length', 'Width'), 2), th)
it's simple, by replacing 2 with the passed parameter, I can't manage the fragment completely
tr (
th (rowspan = 2, 'Name'),
th (colspan = 2, '2022-06-01'),
th (colspan = 2, '2022-06-02')
)
to dynamically add additional elements, i.e. obtain e.g.
tr (
th (rowspan = 2, 'Name'),
th (colspan = 2, '2022-06-01'),
th (colspan = 2, '2022-06-02'),
th (colspan = 2, '2022-06-03'),
th (colspan = 2, '2022-06-04'),
)
any ideas how to get this effect? Many Thanks!
