flutterfire configure not working even after installing via npm, and relogging

Viewed 650

I keep getting this error no matter what I attempt to do,

I've already tried using "npm install -g firebase-tools", and "firebase projects:list" displays a correct list of my current projects.

Looking for help as I have sunk countless hours into this problem without being able to move a step forward.

   FirebaseCommandException: An error occured on the 
   Firebase CLI when attempting to run a command.
   COMMAND: firebase --version
   ERROR: The FlutterFire CLI currently requires the official Firebase CLI to also be installed, see https://firebase.google.com/docs/cli#install_the_firebase_cli for how to install it. ```
1 Answers

In case you have installed (and renamed) firebase.exe from the windows installer, remove that first.

The installation of npm install -g firebase-tools and the windows installer are conflicting with each other.

Then go through firebase logout and firebase login again before running flutterfire configure.

Related