I try to encrypt the text with accent and the node js server fails to decrypt it I get the response "Error: Unsupported state or unable to authenticate data". How can I do?
Here is Android file to encrypt text.
public static String encrypt(String text, String masterKey) throws InvalidKeySpecException, NoSuchAlgorithmException, IOException, IllegalBlockSizeException, InvalidKeyException, BadPaddingException, InvalidAlgorithmParameterException, NoSuchPaddingException {
byte[] iv = generateIv(16);
byte[] salt = generateIv(64);
SecretKey key = getKeyFromPassword(masterKey, salt);
byte[] cipher = encryptHelper("AES/GCM/NoPadding", text, key, new GCMParameterSpec(GCM_TAG_LENGTH * 8, iv));
ByteArrayOutputStream outputStream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
byte[] ciphertext = Arrays.copyOfRange(cipher, 0, text.length());
byte[] tag = Arrays.copyOfRange(cipher, text.length(), cipher.length);
outputStream.write(salt);
outputStream.write(iv);
outputStream.write(tag);
outputStream.write(ciphertext);
String base64Encrypted;
if(Build.VERSION.SDK_INT >= Build.VERSION_CODES.O) {
base64Encrypted = Base64.getEncoder().encodeToString(outputStream.toByteArray());
}else{
base64Encrypted = android.util.Base64.encodeToString(outputStream.toByteArray(), android.util.Base64.DEFAULT);
}
return base64Encrypted;
}
public static byte[] encryptHelper(String algorithm, String input, SecretKey key,
GCMParameterSpec gcmParameterSpec) throws NoSuchPaddingException, NoSuchAlgorithmException, InvalidAlgorithmParameterException, InvalidKeyException, BadPaddingException, IllegalBlockSizeException {
Cipher cipher = Cipher.getInstance(algorithm);
cipher.init(Cipher.ENCRYPT_MODE, key, gcmParameterSpec);
return cipher.doFinal(input.getBytes(StandardCharsets.UTF_8));
}
And here is node js file to decrypt text.
function decryptDataTestWork(encdata, masterkey) {
// body...
// base64 decoding
const bData = Buffer.from(encdata, 'base64');
// convert data to buffers
const salt = bData.slice(0, 64);
const iv = bData.slice(64, 80);
const tag = bData.slice(80, 96);
const text = bData.slice(96);
/*console.log(salt);
console.log(iv);
console.log(tag);
console.log(text);*/
// derive key using; 32 byte key length
const key = crypto.pbkdf2Sync(masterkey, salt, 2145, 32, 'sha512');
// AES 256 GCM Mode
const decipher = crypto.createDecipheriv('aes-256-gcm', key, iv);
decipher.setAuthTag(tag);
// encrypt the given text
return decipher.update(text, 'binary', 'utf8') + decipher.final('utf8');
};
I get this response
Error: Unsupported state or unable to authenticate data
Here is the text and key
"description":"Désolé"
"key":"tIJg9tyj2setkg7gknVreP5PXzRQV5J3"
How can i do please? Thanks!