Trying to upgrade elastic beanstalk to php 8.1, I need it for composer monolog and symfony. Error logs says I am on 8.0.
Inside .ebextensions/02_my_commands.config I tried to add this, and I am not getting any command errors
commands:
00_upgrade_php:
command: |
sudo yum -y install https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/epel-release-latest-7.noarch.rpm
sudo yum -y install https://rpms.remirepo.net/enterprise/remi-release-7.rpm
sudo yum -y install yum-utils
sudo yum -y install rpl
export LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8
export LANG=en_US.UTF-8
sudo yum-config-manager --disable 'remi-php*'
sudo yum-config-manager --enable remi-php81
rpl [remi-php81] "[remi-php81]\npriority=1" /etc/yum.repos.d/remi-php81.repo -e
sudo yum upgrade -y php php-*
However it says I am still on PHP version 8.0 and I do not understand why
Here is the error:
Problem 1
- monolog/monolog is locked to version 3.0.0 and an update of this package was not requested.
- monolog/monolog 3.0.0 requires php >=8.1 -> your php version (8.0.6) does not satisfy that requirement.
Problem 2
- symfony/translation is locked to version v6.1.0 and an update of this package was not requested.
- symfony/translation v6.1.0 requires php >=8.1 -> your php version (8.0.6) does not satisfy that requirement.
Problem 3
- symfony/translation-contracts is locked to version v3.1.0 and an update of this package was not requested.
- symfony/translation-contracts v3.1.0 requires php >=8.1 -> your php version (8.0.6) does not satisfy that requirement.
Problem 4
- monolog/monolog 3.0.0 requires php >=8.1 -> your php version (8.0.6) does not satisfy that requirement.
- google/apiclient v2.12.5 requires monolog/monolog ^1.17||^2.0||^3.0 -> satisfiable by monolog/monolog[3.0.0].
- google/apiclient is locked to version v2.12.5 and an update of this package was not requested.