I´ve got a pretty specific issue for which I´m not sure there is a fix. I want to have a rigidbody that behaves like a kinematic except when forces are added. Let me explain.
My context is I´ve got a ship in zero gravity, then some objects within that ship that do have gravity (Think of a gravity generator kind of scenario). The ship itself needs to be a rigidbody as well since it needs to be able to move with forces and such. But once I run this setup, the objects within the ship start pushing the ship down as soon as they touch the ship.
I know it technically makes sense but, is there no way to make it so that doesn´t happen? Like is there no way that the ship can be not affected by the objects within while still being able to be a rigidbody?
Hope this makes sense, thanks for any help!