I'm using Azure search on my project, and I want to do an autocomplete text field, it works as expected. here's the code :
const suggestItems = async (req, res) => {
try {
// Reading inputs from HTTP Request
const q = (req.query.q || (req.body && req.body.q));
const top = (req.query.top || (req.body && req.body.top));
const suggester = (req.query.suggester || (req.body && req.body.suggester));
// Let's get the top 5 suggestions for that search term
const suggestions = await client.suggest(q, suggester, { top: parseInt(top) });
//const suggestions = await client.autocomplete(q, suggester, {top: parseInt(top)});
console.log(suggestions.results)
return res.status(status.OK)
.json({ suggestions: suggestions.results})
} catch (error) {
handleError(res, error)
}
}
her's the result :
[
{ text: 'Alpha Aromatics (MA)', document: { id: '4' } },
{ text: 'Alpha Aromatics (USA)', document: { id: '5' } },
{ text: 'Art Land - Winter Palace', document: { id: '6' } },
{ text: 'Alpha Aromatics (USA)', document: { id: '3' } }
]
here's the quesry passed by postman :
{
"q":"ar","top":5,"suggester":"sg"
}
but the problem is , on the result I have just the text and the id of the document , I'm looking for other fields like status for example, how can get that please ?
