I created a simple form in React that displays the submitted data in the console. I created three checkboxes, the first one to mark the two below, and the other two regarding data processing. Is there a way to change the state of two checkboxes by clicking only the "Accept All" checkbox?
I found solutions that worked on checkboxes mapped from array, while my checkboxes are simply written in the code. I can't understand how I can target each of the two checkboxes that I need to make change in based on "Accept all" checkbox
Below is a styled component code that includes Processing div, label, checkbox and text for checkboxes
import styled from 'styled-components';
export const Processing = styled.div`
display: flex;
flex-direction: column;
gap: 24px;
@media (min-width: ${({ theme }) => theme.tabletPortrait}) {
flex: 1;
}
`;
export const Label = styled.label`
display: flex;
align-items: flex-start;
gap: 10px;
`;
export const Checkbox = styled.input`
width: 24px;
height: 24px;
`;
export const CheckboxText = styled.span`
font-size: 2rem;
font-weight: 300;
font-family: 'Mulish', sans-serif;
color: ${({ theme }) => theme.colors.white};
`;
Here is the Contact.jsx component
import {
Checkbox,
CheckboxText,
Label,
Processing,
} from './styles/Contact.styled';
const Contact = () => {
return (
<Processing>
<Label>
<Checkbox type='checkbox' />
<CheckboxText>Accept all</CheckboxText>
</Label>
<Label>
<Checkbox type='checkbox' defaultChecked={false} required />
<CheckboxText>I agree to the processing my data</CheckboxText>
</Label>
<Label>
<Checkbox type='checkbox' defaultChecked={false} required />
<CheckboxText>RODO processing my data by company</CheckboxText>
</Label>
</Processing>
);
};
export default Contact;