I have a bar chart with exact dates over several years (ex: January 1st, 2016 to February 30th, 2019) on the x-axis and the number of events per day on the y-axis (ex: number of gatherings). On this bar chart, I am trying to also indicate certain dates on which some type of change occurred (ex: a fair opened causing an increase in events). I want to be able to indicate this either with a colored line on the bar chart and a legend on the side explaining the change corresponding with that color (ex: purple line marked on January 3rd, 2016. legend shows purple line with explanation: "fair opened") or an arrow marking that date with the text relating to that event (ex: "fair opened" with arrow pointing to/from January 3rd, 2016). I'm not sure how to go about doing this (would this require uploading a dataset into contour?). I'm pretty new to Contour, so any help is appreciated!