Leaflet Draw - Editing Polygon: changing Polygon points does not reset Polygon edit points

Viewed 73

i am currently working on a functionality, where a user can create and edit zones (polygons). Therefore I am using a class Zone which extends L.Polygon. To edit a specific instance of Zone I am using specificZone.editing.enable(). This is working and looks like this: Editing zone

Now I can move the points around to edit the zone like this: Moving edit points

If I then cancel the editing with the following code:

specificZone.setLatLngs(oldZoneLatLngs); //oldZoneLatLngs were saved when editing was enabled
specificZone.editing.disable();

the zone again looks like this:

old zone

But if I now want to edit the zone again the old zone edit point are displayed again:

old zone with wrong edit points

Has anyone experienced something like this?

I am thankful for any kind of help :)

Kind regards Luca

0 Answers
Related