I'm trying to find the next maximum value of nested lists, I already have a nested list sorted by bubblesort, I need to take the largest element of each nested list and insert it into the solution vector, until the solution vector is sorted. P.S: I can't delete the element from the initial nested list, only find the next maximum value. See the image at the bottom as an example:
Nested_list = [[1, 7, 9], [4, 5, 6], [2, 3, 8], [0]]
The way I devised deleted the largest vector from the original list, which was quite time consuming, I believe that just moving the index to the next largest value will consume less time:
def bubbleSort(array):
n = len(array)-1
for i in range(n):
for j in range(0, n-i):
if array[j] > array[j+1]:
array[j], array[j+1] = array[j+1], array[j]
else:
continue
return array
def ordena_lista(output):
for sublista in output:
bubbleSort(sublista)
def maior_valor_lista(output):
return list(el[-1] for el in output)
def nested_remove(L, x):
if x in L:
L.remove(x)
else:
for element in L:
if type(element) is list:
nested_remove(element, x)
b = list(random.sample(range(10), 10))
n= m.floor(m.sqrt(len(b)))
output=list([b[i:i + n] for i in range(0, len(b), n)])
ordena_lista(b)
while output:
valores_maximo = maior_valor_lista(output)
var = max(valores_maximo, key=int)
final = [var] + final
nested_remove(output, var)
output = list(filter(None, output))
