I'm trying to run a couple of functions for an array of values and it's not working. Essentially what I want to do is paste and export a PDF of the range A1:C15 for every cell in Z. I have tried a couple of things and nothing seems to work, the latest code I tried is the following:
function GuardarPDF(){
var ss = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet();
var refesSheet = ss.getSheetByName("etiqueta");
var lista_refes = refesSheet.getRange("Z4:Z" + refesSheet.getLastRow()).getValues();
var lista_refes_ok = lista_refes.filter(([a]) => a);
for (var i = 0; i < lista_refes_ok.length; i++) {
console.log(lista_refes_ok[i][0]) // Here, you can see the folder ID in the log.
var refes = lista_refes_ok[i][0];
try {
for (var i = 0; i < lista_refes_ok.length; i++) {
console.log(lista_refes_ok[i][0]) // Here, you can see the folder ID in the log.
var refes = lista_refes_ok[i][0];
try {
var referencia2 = refesSheet.getRange("B5").setvalue(refes);
CreaPDF();
}}
(CreaPDF works fine, I'm having trouble generating the iteration so that a PDF for every row in Z is generated)
Does anybody know where the problem is or how to solve it? Thank you so much in advance!
