I have vmware esxi and all the VMs has IP. It was working with SSL before and suddenly SSL stop working. I have reinstall created new certificates, self-authenticate certificates but the same issue. The host SSL work in the windows server VM where I created and store the certificate. Outside of that VM SSL is not working. What I have done so far.
I create the certificates by using SSH, IIS and online for 3 months. I added them in the trusted root directory also added them in browser too, I have followed the official doc and many tutorials; I don’t see any error and also see that my certificate is being used in browser but still not secure. Tested the same certificates on iis localy and they works fine. Requirements. I need advice about how can I investigate this further. Is this a network issue or I am missing something? Please advise me how can I look in depth to find out the problem.