I'm trying to print a large list of phone numbers. In this context, phone numbers have a format (24)999999999. (Parenthesis for clarity, they are incidental.) I need this list to be randomized, with certain constraints.
The first two digits must be between 11 and 24,
the following two, which will be the the third and the fourth digits, must be between 67 and 99.
This is what I've done so far:
ddd = list(range(11, 24))
op = list(range(67, 99))
list1 = list(range(100, 999))
list2 = list(range(1234, 9999))
for d in ddd:
ddd = d
#print(ddd)
for fixos in op:
pre = fixos
#print(pre)
for l in list1:
part1 = l
#print(part1)
for x in list2:
part2 = x
#print(part2)
#print(f"({ddd}) {pre}{l}-{l2}")
numbers = str(ddd) + str(pre) + str(l) + str(x)
#print(numbers)
requests.urllib3.disable_warnings()
The list1 and list2 compose the rest of the number, which should be as random as possible.
However when I run the script it prints like this
numbers : 11671001000
numbers : 11671001001
It goes one by one. Sadly, that's not what I intended to do. How do I get it randomized?