I want to make a query that shows me under a structure Epic -> Feature -> Release -> User Story -> Tasks, all pending tasks under a specific Iteration Path
I tried with tree of work items, but it just shows until mu User Story
My Azure Devops
I want to make a query that shows me under a structure Epic -> Feature -> Release -> User Story -> Tasks, all pending tasks under a specific Iteration Path
I tried with tree of work items, but it just shows until mu User Story
My Azure Devops
Azure Boards : Query - Pending Work for an Epic
I could confirm that your query conditions are correct, I could use it to list all the parent workitems:
So, please to check if the workitem Epic,Feature,Release are match all the conditions for the Area Path and Iteration Path.
For example, I have change the Iteration Path of Epic from LeoTest\Iteration 2 to LeoTest\Iteration 1, then it will lost in my query:
The query result: