Does anyone know why I have another person's name in my XCode's branches? I didn't authorize people in my github yet.
Thank you in advance for your assistance
Does anyone know why I have another person's name in my XCode's branches? I didn't authorize people in my github yet.
Thank you in advance for your assistance
You can check under your repository's Settings for Collaborators and see if someone else has committed on the branch before.
Otherwise it could've just been that you committed from another computer which has a different GitHub username. Github documentation on usernames
Edit from comment:
It could alternatively be an issue with XCode where it's showing a branch from a previous repo you might've checked out. A good idea is to check on Github (or wherever you host your git repo's) and see if there are other branches there. As it could be a more "accurate" source of truth than XCode itself.
Github example image: