Where can I find .gitattributes file on GitHub website or in my repository? I don't use git command line and use website for all uploads. Recently I have posted a SQLite file along with a Python file but in languages it is showing only Python.
Where can I find .gitattributes file on GitHub website or in my repository? I don't use git command line and use website for all uploads. Recently I have posted a SQLite file along with a Python file but in languages it is showing only Python.
Before you read my answer, kindly check https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Customizing-Git-Git-Attributes
It effectively tells you that you either have a file of .git/info/attributes or you might have a .gitattributes file somewhere.
You can search for any files (including .gitattributes) via clicking on the Go To File button
and then typing in the file you are searching for (.gitattributes in this case):
If you find your file, good! If not, then you will need (sorry !) to clone your project and check whether there is a .git/info/attributes/ file and see whether there are any attributes that are contradicting your aim. You can create a .gitattributes file (if it doesn't exist) in your root folder and git push it.