Hello guys I am building a 3D game that player can reshape something like slime with dragging it. the shaping part is alright and I do not have a problem with it. I use mesh manipulation for shaping my object and I move all vertices within a specific radius of clicked position. but my vertices are moving toward its normal vector I figured that out I can move vertices toward mouse drag vector by just changing normal vectors.
so, here is my question how can I get mouse drag vector so I can change my normal vector to that?
also the player can rotate around X And Y Axis on my object and this makes this problem a little more difficult.
because for example if I see my object from this angle (270,0,0) if players drag mouse to right and down my object should Stretch to its -x Axis and -z Axis.