I have a multi module scala application that I use to do ML training. I have a core module that contains some generic configuration which I would like to add in the other modules that depends on the core module.
All my configuration files are located in the resources folder and my project structure looks like this:
core
src
main
resources
application.conf
mod1
src
main
resources
application.conf
mod2
src
main
resources
application.conf
So I would like to have in my mod1 and mod2 module's application.conf file, this as the first line:
include core/application.conf
So that I can override some of the settings from there. How do I do this? For example., here is the build.sbt sample on how I define my module mod1:
// Define Sub Modules and its settings
lazy val mod1 = (project in file(MODULE_NAME_CLEANSE)).dependsOn(core% "compile->compile;test->test", config)
.settings(
commonSettings,
enablingCoverageSettings,
dockerSettings(),
name := MODULE_1,
description := "Clean the incoming data for training purposes"
)
.enablePlugins(JavaAppPackaging, DockerPlugin)