VS Code doesn't install extension 'VIBRANCY', shows 'Your Code installation appears to be corrupt. Please reinstall.'

Viewed 749

When I try to install vibrancy extension and reload it, it first shows:

"Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, mkdir 'g:\Softwares Install\Microsoft VS Code\resources\app\out\vscode-vibrancy-runtime-v6''

Then I run VS as admin still it shows "Your Code installation appears to be corrupt. Please reinstall." When I try to reload the extension.

I tried uninstalling VS but nothing works. This extension was working fine few days ago but now it's giving error. How can I fix this issue?

Here is the screenshot:

enter image description here

1 Answers

The Vibrancy extension said itself in their description that the "your code is corrupted" error popup is normal since it alters VsCode's css files but you can just press the gear button and make it not show up again.

However, I dont know anything abt the first error so sorry about that.

Related