I'm not clear how I could dynamically create multiple charts at once - or if that is not possible then how I could loop through a list of values using a single callback.
For example in the code below list of continents is a a list of filter options. Is it possible to basically make it so when this page loads, I see 5 charts automatically?
Currently, what I'm doing is I have to type 5 @app.callback...make_scatter_plot(option=_dropdown_value) which ends up with a million lines of code in my file and makes it hard to read even though everything is doing the same thing.
What am I missing? Thanks
from dash import Dash, dcc, html, Input, Output
import plotly.express as px
import pandas as pd
import numpy as np
app = Dash(__name__)
df = px.data.gapminder()
list_of_continents = ["Asia", "Africa", "Europe", 'Oceania', 'Americas']
app.layout = html.Div([
html.H4('Restaurant tips by day of week'),
dcc.Dropdown(
id="dropdown",
options=list_of_continents,
multi=False
),
dcc.Graph(id="graph"),
#dcc.Graph(id ='graph2') ##????
])
@app.callback(
Output("graph", "figure"),
Input("dropdown", "value")
)
def make_scatter_plot( value =[i for i in list_of_continents], df = df):
"""
"""
data = df[df['continent'].isin([value])]
fig = px.scatter(data, x="lifeExp", y="gdpPercap",
size="pop")
return fig
if __name__ == '__main__':
app.run_server(debug=True)