AWS Amplify Build Time Out Error: got stuck at Frontend while running gulpfile.js

Viewed 340

I moved from manual deployment to automatic CI/CD with my Github repo, In manual deployment, it was working with out any issues. After connecting the main repo and starting the build, it's not getting completed at the Frontend provision.

I'm getting the build timeout error with 30 min default time setting and then increasing it to 120 min in environmental variables override. It's still taking so much time.

On my local machine: it just takes <5 min to build without any errors.Error log of amplify build page

I see from the build log that: after running commands in gulpfile.js, it's getting stuck.

Build Settings file:

version: 1
env:
  variables:
    VERSION_AMPLIFY: 8.3.0
backend:
  phases:
    preBuild:
      commands:
        - npm i -g @aws-amplify/cli@${VERSION_AMPLIFY}
    build:
      commands:
        - '# Execute Amplify CLI with the helper script'
        - amplifyPush --simple
frontend:
  phases:
    preBuild:
      commands:
        - yarn install
    build:
      commands:
        - yarn run build
        - node ./node_modules/gulp/bin/gulp.js
  artifacts:
    baseDirectory: build
    files:
      - '**/*'
  cache:
    paths:
      - node_modules/**/*

Console Error Status

0 Answers
Related