I am making use of the "When an item is modified (V2)" action of SQL Server, this to determine if an item was modified in the table and then send a notification.
There are two situations where I want mail to be sent when you modify a table item in SQL Server.
One of the situations in which the flow is executed is when the value of the "Estado" column that is of type boolean changes to "false", after the flow is executed the notification is sent.
Another situation in which the flow is executed is when the modification is made to any field in the table, that is, any modification that is made to a record, whether it is a change in a text entry, name change, etc., after this a notification will also be sent.
I am presenting a problem and it is when the second situation is executed, in which I make a modification to any field and where the record has as "Estado" equal to "false", it is here where the two conditions are being executed and the notification is being sent for the first situation that I mention and for the second.
I want to correct in my flow is that when I make the modification to any field in a record where the "Estado" column is equal to "false" only the notification of this situation is sent.
The following is the flow I am using where I have a parallel branch with the two conditions mentioned:
Someone has an idea of what change I should make in my flow so that the notification was only sent in case of making a modification to any field regardless of whether it has as "Estado" equal to "false", I am having a problem because when I make a modification I am being sent the notification in both situations.
