*Take note that Visit 1 means the first visit of the day while Visit 2 means the 2nd visit for the day.
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to calculate average weekly active visitors in PowerBI using DAX.
First, I need to calculate how many unique visitors visit the shop in one week (Mon-Sun). Based on the calendar, 5/10/2022 - 5/13/2022 will be categorized under one week, and 5/16/2022 - 5/18/2022 is another week. So for the week from 5/10/2022 - 5/13/2022, there are 9 unique visitor and for the week from 5/16/2022 - 5/18/2022, there are 3 unique visitors.
Once I found out the unique visitor for respective weeks, then I can get the average weekly active visitor by:
(9+3)/2 = 6 visitors
Hence, the answer for the example in the screenshot will be 6 visitors. The output will be used in card visualization.
Struggling to find the best way to do this, any help or advise will be greatly appreciated!
Sample Data:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10TsJUy-Lkdpb9Eeh5itx-XE59hytC_i5I_6UeLLHS84/edit#gid=0


