Popups too small and with scroll bars in Genexus

Viewed 144

In genexus (17u6, with wwp, but it's a problem even without this) when I call a panel as a popup, it is systematically slightly too big for the frame that contains it and this creates hideous scroll bars

enter image description here

I believe that genexus creates the iframes slightly larger than the panel (928px vs 900px), but still not enough

Even if I try to create the popup indicating a size I have the same problem

&window.Object = WLESL000.Create()
&window.Autoresize = false
&window.Width = 1430
&window.Open()

enter image description here

1430 becomes an iframe of 1458, not enough

I tried to work with classes, but the only thing I managed to get was a fixed size popup big enough to fit the whole thing, but that's not a satisfactory solution. Is there a way to modify the behavior of genexus in the creation of the iframe or in any case to make him eliminate the scroll bars?

3 Answers

I have faced a similar problem using Genexus (16 U10) with WWP 13. The solution was to create a Javascript external object that was responsible for hiding the scrollbar setting document.body.style.overflowX to 'hidden'. Maybe it might be interesting for you to try this solution, adding $("iframe").height(*desired height*) as you see fit.

have you tried to use windows.open instead of popup? I think that with windows.open you can hidden the scrollbars. Bye Danar

Related