Four table data based on LINQ

Viewed 75

I have four Tables

Question Table

Id QuestionCode GroupId
1 101 3
2 102 3
3 103 3
4 104 3
5 105 3

Exam Table

Id Exam Name GroupId
1 Main Exam 3

User Table

Id UserId ExamId
1 1001 1

Answer Table

Id UserId ExamId Questioncode UserAnswer RightAnswer Attempted RemainingQuestionTime
1 1001 1 101 A A true 56

here I am fetching data from Question table where if student question is not in the answer table then from the particular exam may fetch next questions. My query is

var QuestionList = 
  (from q in db.Question
  from e in db.Exam
  where q.GroupId == e.GroupId 
  from u in db.User
  where e.Id == u.ExamId
  where !db.Answer.Any(x => x.UserId == u.UserId && x.ExamId == e.Id && x.QuestionCode == q.QuestionCode)
  select new
  {
      q
  }).FirstOrDefault();

I am not getting desired result. So please help.

0 Answers
Related