In my data frame "df" I have a column with the name "currentABC" that has several unique values of type character. In my shiny model, I want to make it to where in the sidebar panel one of these unique values can be selected, and in my reactive table only the rows where "currentABC" match the input value selected are displayed in the table. Below is not all of my code, but a snippet that I think is where the problem lies. Currently I am getting an error message that says
"error in evaluating the argument 'condition' in selecting a method for function 'filter': error in evaluating the argument 'x' in selecting a method for function '%in%': object 'currentVOI' not found"
Thanks!
ui <- fluidPage(
titlePanel("title"),
sidebarLayout(
sidebarPanel(
selectInput(inputId = "CurrentABC",
label = "1. Select ABC",
choices = unique(df$currentVOI), selected = "123"),
server <- function(input, output, session) {
table <- reactive({
df %>% filter(currentABC == input$CurrentABC)
})
output$mytable <- renderTable({
table()
})
}