I am building an online community for IB Math students and for that I plan to use Circle.so. Circle.so seems like a great option given its features (like code injection) and design.
One of the features that the forum tool (such as Circle) needs to have is the ability to render Math notation (LaTeX) or allow code injection so KaTeX or MathJax can be used. KaTeX seems to solve the problem. I am testing/trying to install KaTeX and I have the options to inject code in the head and as a javascript snippet (as shown in the image below).
I have zero programming skills, I wonder if anyone has done it or could help me accomplish that. For the head portion, I placed the following code (it didn't work).
<!-- The loading of KaTeX is deferred to speed up page rendering -->
<script defer src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/katex@0.15.6/dist/katex.min.js" integrity="sha384-ljao5I1l+8KYFXG7LNEA7DyaFvuvSCmedUf6Y6JI7LJqiu8q5dEivP2nDdFH31V4" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
<!-- To automatically render math in text elements, include the auto-render extension: -->
<script defer src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/katex@0.15.6/dist/contrib/auto-render.min.js" integrity="sha384-+XBljXPPiv+OzfbB3cVmLHf4hdUFHlWNZN5spNQ7rmHTXpd7WvJum6fIACpNNfIR" crossorigin="anonymous"
onload="renderMathInElement(document.body);"></script>
KaTeX's documentation can be found here.
Obs: Circle.so has the option to insert custom CSS (if that helps)




