I am following the Google Docs to do Transcription jobs by providing it with a PhraseSet and CustomClass. From my understanding, the PhraseSet defines the kind of structures with the phrases that Google should expect. the CustomClass defines specific words in those phrases.
Example Phrase Set:
# Name: TextFriend
Items: [
'Text my friend ${Name}', 'Write a message to ${Name}', 'Shoot a text to ${Name}'
]
Example Custom Class:
# Name: Name
Items: [
'Kabena', 'Breagieszky', 'Sunni', 'Facebook', 'Bitbucket', 'GitHub'
]
When I try to create a transcription job, it fails with this error:
Error running recognize request. Invalid recognition 'config': Undefined custom class references. referenced class ids: Archwires. defined class ids: .
I doubled checked things and it all seems to be set up correctly. I did it through the GCP Console. Here's all the relevant resources:
Custom Class:

Phrase Set:

Job Configuration:

I appreciate any help or insight to resolve this issue!