Prettier is behaving differently for me compared to my team mates.
We all have same version 9.5.0 of prettier installed on our VS Code.
We all have same configuration of prettier.
Still it is formatting my typescript file differently for one particular line than others and because of this the deployment is failing when I push anything from my machine and works for everybody else.
Does anybody face this?
Which part should I check to see the difference?
Update 1
One thing we found that is different is the VS Code version.
I have version 1.67.2 installed my colleague has 1.63.2 installed.
Could this be the reason?
Update 2
This is the exact line where I am getting prettier error on my machine for wrong formatting while this same formatting is considered correct by prettier for other machines
And this is how prettier formats the line on my machine (then devops complaint that it is a wrong formatting)

