I'm new to Java, and I am facing this issue in Eclipse. Even after pointing it to the correct file, it shows a file not Found Error.
I am trying to compile code from a Java file using the Java Compiler API. The code words fine in Visual Studio with setting everything in root, But gives this error in Eclipse with all these directories.
Also, why are there three different src folders in the image?
package com.example.app;
import javax.tools.JavaCompiler;
import javax.tools.ToolProvider;
import java.io.File;
import java.io.IOException;
public class compilier {
public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException {
JavaCompiler compiler = ToolProvider.getSystemJavaCompiler();
int result = compiler.run(null, null, null, new File("com/example/app/Code.java").getAbsolutePath());
if (result == 0)
{
System.out.println("File Compiled");
}
try {
String package_dir = "/demo/src/main/java/com/example/app";
try{
ProcessBuilder builder = new ProcessBuilder("java", package_dir.concat("/Code"));
builder.redirectErrorStream(true);
File outfile = new File((package_dir.concat("/output.txt")));
builder.redirectOutput();
builder.start();
if (outfile.length() > 3000)
{
System.out.println("Exceeded buffer limit");
System.exit(1);
}
} catch(IOException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}
} catch (Exception err) {
System.out.println("Error!");
err.printStackTrace();
}
}
}