Moving data from SQL Server tables to Cockroach database

Viewed 54

This question may be more on ideas/suggestions if someone in community has done or performed something similar.

We have few tables in SQL Server database that needs to move out from current database per our dev team. They are planning to model this data in Cockroach database. Neither them nor me or my team has any expertise how can we practically do this.

I just read and browsed online that SSIS may be used but it seems to be some third party software that may make it work. I am not sure if this is practically doable using native SSIS?

Other way I read was to extract data to CSV. However I can’t understand how can we periodically extract data as volume in those tables is very frequent and those are pretty large tables. I mean how Cockroach database can be periodically made to be in sync with ever growing tables in SQL Server.

Highly appreciate if someone has worked or has any ideas on this is achievable.

Thanks

0 Answers
Related