I am able to get the jobs under the namespace using kubectl command:
kubectl get jobs --namespace xxx
This is giving me the jobs information
I would like to print the count of jobs using kubectl command. How to do that?
I am able to get the jobs under the namespace using kubectl command:
kubectl get jobs --namespace xxx
This is giving me the jobs information
I would like to print the count of jobs using kubectl command. How to do that?
If you are want to get number of job that are running in namespace you can get it using like this also
kubectl get jobs -n dcs | grep -v NAME | wc -l
You can use the, wc or jq for this
kubectl get jobs --output name | wc -l
with jq :
kubectl get jobs --output json | jq -j '.items | length'
go-template way, no pipes or installation needed. Just good old kubectl:
kubectl get jobs --namespace xxx -o go-template='{{printf "%d\n" (len .items)}}'
len is an inbuild function in go-template to return the number of elements to its argument. Eg: items.