Power Automate - Flow adding duplicate entries

Viewed 369

I have 2 SharePoint sites (SiteA and SiteB) In siteA I have an excel file called LocationA, when this file is edited (rows added, rows edited or rows deleted) I want to reflect these changes in another excel file called LocationB which is stored in SiteB (I have not added the delete operation yet but suggestions on how I might do so are welcomed).

The issue is that the flow is adding rows instead of updating the existing rows in LocationB.

Please find my flow below (it is running without errors but the output is the problem)

enter image description here

enter image description here

Note

The expression in the filter array is string(items('Apply_to_each')?['ID']) which changes the ID field to String

The expression in condition 2 is empty(body('Filter_array')) this condition checks if the list item exists in excel

0 Answers
Related