Teamcity issue in .net core with POST method

Viewed 44

I am trying to create a teamcity project fron .net core. I have written the below code but when i am trying to run the code i get the below error

Code :

public void CreateProject(string name, string newProjectId, string parentProjectId)
        {
            InvokeTeamCityApi(() => _apiClient.CreateProject(new NewProjectDescription
            {
                Name = name,
                Id = newProjectId,
                SourceProject = new GetProjectResponse
                {
                    Id = _toolContext.HostingContext.TeamCityProjectTemplate
                },
                ParentProject = new GetProjectResponse
                {
                    Id = parentProjectId
                },
                CopyAllAssociatedSettings = true,
            }));
        }

Error : 403 Forbidden: CSRF Header X-TC-CSRF-Token does not match CSRF session value

Also i did a google and i tried adding the header origin but i dont have access to disable the internal teamcity properties to disable CSRF check.

So i am passing the token X-tc-CSRF-Token in the request but it says the value doesnt match. How can i solve this issue Note : I am getting this issue only when i am using bearer token and with basic auth it works fine.

0 Answers
Related